Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Du + Ich = Die Große Liebe :D ...




Heya Lovely's
*Milk* made a totally sexy dress in a few colors
and Tila and me decided after a long time
 to blog together again *-*
This Girl is just freaking amazing
 and I love her with all my heart.
U will never find someone as honest and loving as her <3
I can't count the times when she was making me laugh 
or when we cried together.
Always on my side and for that I'm so thankful.

I love Ya Baby <3 :*


Shoppinglist

 Faith 

.shape. My Own 
.hair. [e] Sound MESHNEWNEWNEW  MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing. .Pekka. Mysterious Unisex Piercing
.teeth. **SHINE** Prim Teeth Vampire/Long
.dress. *Milk* My Delicious Mini Purple NEWNEWNEW
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.necklace. -RYCA- Necklace NJ Gold    
.bangles. -RYCA- BANGLE ICY GOLD        
.gloves. [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves 
.shoes. ::*Chica*:: Green Fluo



 Tila 

Shape: My Shape
Skin: .: vive nine :. Lyse in SPF306 DeepBronze
Hair: [e]  Only - Essentials Collection MESHNEWNEWNEW
Eyes: .ID. Brooding Eyes/Dark Brown
Dress: *Milk* My Delicious Mini Purple NEWNEWNEW
Dimple Piercing: <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings (spike) Basics<3
Under lips Piercing: <-Puncture-> Labret (spike) Basics <3
Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - FRENCH
Rings: -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Gold
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- My Wonderland Tattoo
.scarf. SOUL. Scarf  MESHNEWNEWNEW
.garter. illmatic :: Knit Garter Socks
shoes: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots 





No comments:

Post a Comment