Friday, December 7, 2012

Never know



U're the one Person holding my heart without knowing it, 
the person wich can make or break me in an instand
 and you're the one person 
wich I can only hold in my dreams - too far away just not here and I totally hate it :/ 

You're my Babe I'm you're sweet's and that is all we can have ...




Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves: MESH
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.teeth. **SHINE** Prim Teeth Vampire/Long
.top1. Izzie's Long-Sleeved V-Neck Shirt 
.top2.*X*plosion Layover MESH
.pants. [Aux]Belted Bells  - Vintage MESH 
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings2. (Yummy) Boho Ring Set - Black
.necklace. MG - Paris Black Diamond
.bracelet. MG - Monaco Nights MESHNEWNEWNEW
.bag. MG - FuFu Bags - Madame Mimi MESHNEWNEWNEW
.scarf. Maitreya Voluminous Scarf 
.shoes. [ JP ]:dsg. Sneaker Supreme / Multi-color MESH 





No comments:

Post a Comment