Sunday, December 9, 2012

I want you to take over Control



Morning Lovely's

I hope U all are enjoying the Weekend like me :P
This Outfit was made yesterday in like ten minutes but I like it 
and decided to share :D
Hope u will like it
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. Clawtooth: I Digress MESH
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.teeth. **SHINE** Prim Teeth Vampire/Long
.top. Glam Affair - Perla sweater MESH
.tights. Izzie's Sheer Tights (Colors)
.scarf. Izzie's - Little Silk Scarf (TOSL Hunt)
.nails. Izzie's - Long French Nails
.ring. MG - Celtic Whirlpool Ring MESHNEWNEWNEW
at Limited Bazar
.necklace. MG Patience/Heart Watch Pendant MESHNEWNEWNEW
at COLLABOR88
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.glasses. !Admiral Spicy! MESH Glasses 
.shoes. Slink Vanity Boots Tan MESH 



No comments:

Post a Comment