Thursday, January 30, 2014

... And this part of me will always belong to U ...



Heya my Lovely's
So I found this cute dress a while ago on flickr and just fell in love.
Needless to say that I had to have it,
and today I'm finally able to show it to you.
Combined with a lot of new stuff from my lovely sponsors.
I hope U will like this look.
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ Paige 
.hair. TRUTH Luella MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.dress. *LpD* Clelia Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.jacket. * VinCue ~ Tuddy Leathy Jacket MESH
.stockings. *blowpop* Fishnet Stockings 
.socks2. (r)M (ePunk) Boots MESH NEW texture hud available
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH  
.earrings. MG Tallulah Drop MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.necklace. MG Tallulah Drop MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles
.rat. Alchemy Rat Gacha MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Fantasy Collective
 .shoes. (r)M (ePunk) Boots MESH NEW texture hud available


No comments:

Post a Comment