Monday, May 6, 2013

... I wish Silence would take control over my head ...



Heya again my Lovely's
I don't know what to say right now,
I had lil sleep last night 
and I'm driving myself nuts over some stupid things lately 
hopefully I will get back to my normal me.
Enjoy this outfit
and come back for more
<3


  Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Wednesday
.hair. "LoQ Hair" BerryJuice FatPack MESHNEWNEWNEW VIP Gift
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.nose piercing. -RYCA-  Diamond/Gold    
.lip piercing. -RYCA- Amber Diamond/Gold          
.top. *HolliPocket* Knotty Top-Coal-Special
.panties. *HolliPocket* Biscuit Panties
.nails. -UtopiaH- Infected Hands at Perfect Wardrobe 
.rings. -UtopiaH- Infected Hands at Perfect Wardrobe 
.necklace. -RYCA- N-Personalized [F] for 4letters    
.ears. *[MANDALA] Simple Ears HUTU MESH
.earrings. -RYCA- SPIKES GOLD     
.bangle left. -RYCA- SUPER LONG Gold 
.bangle right. -RYCA- ICY Gold  
.tattoo. *HolliPocket* Kiss My Body Tat-Deadly
.leg tattoo. -- h i a t u s -- Cross Socks NEWNEWNEW
.shoes. ..::Energie::.. sprint sneakers MESHNEWNEWNEW



No comments:

Post a Comment